Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Rick & Julie (my hubby's brother & wifey)
I was going to post this up later on in the day... but it seems they got their card a little too soon.. a  day too soon lol anyhoo here is a card for their special day ♥ 
 I know, I know, Im working on the "inside" of cards, but that's where I usually hit a bump lol 


Recipe for this card:
Scalloped Heart & Phrase - Sweethearts cartridge  
Sentiment on the front - My Creative Time "You Had Me At Chocolate"
Sentiment on the inside - Scrappy Mom Stamps "Everyday Greetings" 

5 comments:

Tracy said...

GREAT card -- love the colors you chose -- so bright and cheery. The little heart inside is the perfect touch. :)
Thanks for linking up your project at the T.G.I.F. Linky Party at Craft Junkie Too. Have a great week-end!
Tracy

Anonymous said...

So pretty:)


Stop by my blog for our Father's Day Blog Hop:)
Myself and a couple of others are giving away some fun Blog Candy:)
http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks you guys for this wonderful and beautiful card. We love it!

Pat N. said...

I like it; it's very nice and the inside too!--Pat N.

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Lovely card. I really like the bling on the letters.

Post a Comment