Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hello Kitty! :)

I think this might be a record, three posts in one day! Woo hoo!! I have been crafting most of the day so that's good!
Today I was looking at Miss Maribel's post from I Love Scrapping and she used hello kitty in such a cute way I got inspired to dust off my Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge BUT while I was doing so I realized I haven't used the Hello Kitty Font cartridge in what seems to be... never lol so I gave that a go! Hope you likeyy :) Have a GREAT NIGHT !!
Recipe for this card:
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper "Sweetest Cupcakes"
Hello Kitty - Hello Kitty Font cartridge
Scallop border - Plantin Schoolbook 
♥ Arcy

3 comments:

MyCuriousCrafts said...

Such a super cute and adorable card. You did a fantastic job! ~Shen

Maribel said...

This is a super cute card! I love how she's winking at us :)
Maribel

Dr Sonia S V said...

Sweet winking Kitty!

Post a Comment