Saturday, December 24, 2011

Smash Book :)

Hello and good morning! I'm up early, have some final gift wrapping and gift card holders to make. Hopefully I have time to post 'em up! Anywhoo... I found a new addiction and wanted to share it with you guys :P I'm probably behind on this, but I think its pretttty cool hehe It's the Smash journal from K & Company... its like scrapbooking minus the layouts... just... err... smashing lol here, watch the video :)
I started mine and have been trying to use all my pre-cricut stickers, but I couldn't leave little ol' mr cricut :)
 It's really not as thick as it looks, I had forgotten to take some photos out. 
 I just added stickers to the title page. :)
 Here, I used "Love" from the Sweethearts cartridge and My Creative Time's 100% Sweetness stamp "My ♥ is with you!" stamp
This cute little sun guy is from the Doodlecharms cartridge, stamped with the cute face from Peachy Keen's The Cornies assortment. Below that is "You are my sunshine!" from MCT's Turn That Frown Upside Down stamp set. 

Sorry for the bad pictures, but thank you so much for looking! If I don't post later, I wish you all safe and happy holidays! 
♥ Cyndy

1 comments:

Maribel said...

I've been hearing about these smash books but had no clue what they were suppose to be. I like the freedom they offer. I'm a bit intimidated by scrapbooking, so this might get into it!
Maribel

Post a Comment