Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Favorite Stamp of the Month - You Had Me at Chocolate

Happy Saturday guys! Emma over at My Creative Time just had her first "My Favorite Stamp of the Month." This week she and her fab DT are showcasing "You Had Me at Chocolate" which is my absolute fave! I loooove it!! I was going to post an old project, but I got some motivation and whipped up a card :)

The hearts are from MCT's 100% Sweetness set which comes with the Stitched Heart Die! The stamp on the first heart is also from that set.
"Hugs & Kisses" and "Happy Valentine's Day" are from MCT's You Had Me at Chocolate!
I inked around the edges of the card with Tim Holtz's Festive Berries Distress Ink. 
I used zots to pop up the hearts a little since they were blending in too much the background paper.

This cute stamp is from the 100% Sweetness stamp set also!

So look for your projects with this stamp set or create new ones and link 'em up! :o)

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend ! 
♥ Cyndy

2 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

This is SUPER CUTE!!! I wub it! :)

Nikki

My Creative Time said...

What a SUPER SWEET CARD my friend!!! Thanks for joining our link up party!!!
Big HUGE hugs,
Emma;)

Post a Comment