Friday, January 27, 2012

You're Purrfect

Happy Friday ! Back in October/November when Walmart was clearancing the lite cartridges, my bestie scored us a few for TEN BUCKS!! I barely used one today for the first time!   
This darling girl and cat are from the Meow Lite cartridge. I just looove her!
The sentiment is from Pink By Design's A Haunting We Will Go!  The border on the yellow paper is from the Fiskars Sunburst Border Punch. I inked around the edges of the card with Vintage Photo distress ink.
I put some zots to add a little dimension. The adorable face on the girl is from Peachy Keen's Princess Face Assortment and that cutie face on the cat is from PK's Wide Eyed and Bushy Tailed Assortment.

Gonna try to work on more cards, hopefully I have time to post more later on  :)
Thanks for looking!
♥ Cyndy

2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Way too cute. I sure do like the edge punch you added to the sides.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Maribel said...

I also bought this cart, it's sooo cute! I haven't used it yet, but I'm going to have to!! PS I will be shipping your cart out tomorrow:) I was meaning to send it off earlier this week, but things got crazy at work.
Maribel

Post a Comment