Thursday, May 17, 2012

One in a Melon

Hello everybody! It's Thursday, one day closer to the weekend! This weekend (starting tomorrow woo hoo) I'm going out with the hubby for a mini 4 day vacation! Can't wait!
Anywhoooo,  
This card is for my sister (well, she'll be giving it to her friend lol) 
All the cuts are from the Doodlecharms cartridge. First I cut the watermelon with the border feature. Then I cut the watermelon by itself a little bit larger and pop dotted it. 
The faces on the left and right side are from Peachy Keen's The Cornies and the one in the center is from PK's Princess Face assortment.
The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's The Charmed Life.
The twine is Peapod from The Twinery.

Thank you for stopping by! 
♥ Cyndy

P.S.
Peachy Keen lovers, Krafty Girls is having a Face Off challenge! So simple, just show us a project with a face! Check it out here :) 

5 comments:

Kate said...

That is seriously so cute and those pks faces are just perfect. Have a Wonderful mini vacation.

Hugs,
Kate

Grannie Sharon said...

Have a wonderful mini vacation. I'll email you when I get back home. By the way. . This card is absolutely darling! I finally ordered some Peachy Keen stamps. Can't wait until I receive them.

Kim said...

Super cute watermelons! Love those PK faces!
~Kim

Unknown said...

Sweet card and love those faces...cute.♥

Unknown said...

this card is simply darling!

Post a Comment