Thursday, June 21, 2012

espressly for you - cricut box

Hello everybody! Over at Joy's Life we are playing with tags! 
I have been dying to use this box since I got the cartridge through that Gypsy promo a while back.
. The "heart box" is from the Tags, Bags, Boxes, & More cartridge.
I cut the box at 8.25 inches. 
Now, here's where it gets a little complicated. 
The box I used is the one from the Blackout feature. I positioned the heart from the Baby Steps cartridge (Page 55, Button 35 under "Phrase" size 1.75 inches) right where I wanted it. I love this heart because it's so juicy!
If you need the box fast, you can simply cut the box using the Window feature and it will cut with a heart. 
The sentiment and heart are from Joy's Tag You're It Set One.
I heat embossed them with white embossing powder. 
The heart and it's shadow are also from  the Baby Steps cartridge (Page 55, Button 35 under "Phrase" size 1.75 inches)
I made my own heart shaped tag using a paper piercer. 
 
Do you save the clam shells that the cartridges come in? Well, I do! I just trim them and to my scrap drawer they go! I finally got to use one! 
 I just trimmed it to cover the heart and used regular ATG tape to adhere it. 
 I hope you can see it in this photo. 
 The twine is Posy Pink  from Trendy Twine.
The polka dot paper is from DCWV's Playtime stack.  

Don't forget to check out Joy's DT for more fun projects using tags! 

Thanks for looking! 
♥ Cyndy

8 comments:

jessica said...

what a great project!! love the box and LOVE the sentiment!!
TFS

Kate said...

So Cute. Love how your box turned out.

ScrappyRae10 said...

This is adorable! Fab job!

Life and Knits said...

This is so cool! I love this little box!

Karons Krafty Korner said...

Such a lovely looking box. Brilliant. TFS

Kraftin' Kathie said...

This is so sweet...super job! Kathie

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

i love it!!!! thanks for sharing the info because that box and tag are just too cute :)

sarabeth

Maribel said...

Cute box! I love playing with the Gypsy to get different shapes in my cuts. Sometimes what Cricut puts together isn't exactly what we want and it's nice knowing that we can change that around. Fantastic job!
Maribel

Post a Comment