Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer Lovin'

♫ Summer lovin' had me a blast, met a boy cute as can be ♫

I just couldn't get this song out of my head after using this sentiment. 
It's time for another Krafty Girls challenge!! This week's challenge is to create a paper project that follows the theme, Fun the the Sun. Anything that inspires you about summer.




I made this card for my co-worker, she recently got married and went to Hawaii for her honeymoon and is returning tomorrow although here in California it's starting to feel like summer already! 


This darling girl is from Life's a Beach cartridge.
 Her face is from Peachy Keen's Princess Face assortment
The sentiment is from Pink by Design's Simply Everything

Does that cloud paper look familiar?? Well I just used it on my project a few days ago and had this scrap left over and I just couldn't bear to skip using it! I just had to trim a little and perfect! 
It's from Echo Park's Hello Summer paper pad. 
I ♥ Echo Park!!

Linking up to : 
Celebrate the Occasion - Welcome Summer
Sarah Hamer Designs - Link Up Tueday 


Come join us with your summer themed creations here
 Thanks for looking! 
♥ Cyndy

16 comments:

Maribel said...

I love Grease!!! This card is adorable! It's so bright and cheerful. The cloud paper fits perfectly here! Love it!
Maribel

jessica said...

I LOVE this!!! Such a fun creation :)
LOVE Grease also....great now I will have that song in my head all day...LOL!!
TFS

Unknown said...

That is so cute!! She's going to love it!! Lol You just had to put the lyrics to the song didn't you.. now i'll be singing it all day!! I'm going to have to turn some music on now!! LOL Thanks a lot! :P

Lisa said...

This is so summery and fun!! Love the papers and that hula girl cut is awesome!! What a fabulous card...your co-worker will love it!! And I too will now have that song going through my head all day ;)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Life and Knits said...

So cute!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Now that song is stuck in my head! haha! Your card is too cute! I love the bright stripe paper and your hula girl is adorable! Great card!

Stacey

Jennifer said...

Very very cute and I LOVE Grease!!! You did an amazing job. :-)

Kate said...

So cute and I love Grease!!!!

Hugs,
Kate

Annette said...

Fun card! Now I am humming Grease songs:)

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Adorable card, Cyndy! The PK face looks so cute! Love the papers you used too! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

She is so cute, thanks for playing @ CTO!

Sharon said...

Fantastic card!!! Love that cloud paper! The hula girl is so cute! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Norma said...

Super adorable card!! Thank you for sharing it with us:)
Enjoy your fantastic day!!
Hugs,
Norma

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the contrast of the stripes behind your adorable framed die-cut, really cute card! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

DIANA L. said...

Such a cute card the hula girl is super.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Too cute! And, now I have that song in my head ;) Thanks for linking up and showing us what you were up to!!

Post a Comment