Friday, August 24, 2012

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

♫ Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini ♫
Hello everyone!! I'm super excited because today I'm a guest designer at Trendy Twine!! I have a fun summer card to show ya!
So here are the details about the card.
The cloud background is actually a background stamp from Peachy Keen and so is her cute face. 
I outlined a few clouds with  Blue Berry Trendy Twine - get yours HERE :-)
The sun is from Doodlecharms cartridge and the teenage girl in the Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini is from the Paper Dolls Teen Scene cartridge along with the beach ball. She has a pony tail being held by Krazy for Kraft Trendy Twine. *It's on SALE!!*

Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see FANTASTIC crafty ways to use twine and to see THE ENTIRE collection of twine click HERE =) 



15 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats on your Guest Designer Spot!!! Your card is super adorable!!!!
Love the cuts and great twine!!
Happy Friday!!

Anita said...

This is so cute. Love your use of twine on the clouds and the hair. Great job. Thanks for guesting with us. Hugs, Anita

Sukie said...

Your card is adorable, I love the beach theme you created with the Trendy Twine accents! Thanks for being a guest designer with us over at Trendy Twine!

Kate said...

This is Adorable. Great job on the use of Trendy Twine. Thank you for GDT with us this week.

Jessica Pascarella said...

Very cute! Thanks for guest designing with us at Trendy Twine!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to you!!!very Sweet!I wanted to let you know that I used the cartridge that I won fromn your blog candy.Its the post with Die cuttin divas.
Thank you.

Therese said...

This is a super cute card...I love that you used the twine as her head band and the layered paper for the sand looks so neat.

Pam said...

Such a cute card! Love the detail.
Pam

Helen said...

This is so fun! Thanks so much for being a guest designer at Trendy Twine :)

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Oh she is CUUUTE! I came for the Joy's Life Blog Hop and this caught my EYE...BUT, I will be BAAAAACK!! Your team mate...Jeannie!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Cyndy, how cute is she! When you sent this picture to me, I couldn't help but smile. Such a happy card and so summery too. Perfect for this Texas heat :)

Thank you so much for guesting for me on the Trendy Twine blog. Have a super week.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Margaret said...

Very cute and I love her Trendy Twine bow!!

-Candi said...

Love this card Cyndy! The expression on her face is adorable! Thanks for guesting with us at Trendy Twine this month!

CityGirl Planners said...

Love your card! Thanks for guesting for us over at Trendy Twine!

Alyssa Leanne said...

Too cute! Love the hair bow!

Post a Comment