Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Holidays gift tags

Hello everyone! This is my last post for today I promise hehe 
Over at Joy's Life Design Team blog, we were asked to create gift tags. I decided to get a head start on the holidays and made some small boxes to use as stocking stuffers and added these gift tags. 

Yep, the box is from the Artiste cartridge. I can't tell you enough how much I love this cartridge! I really don't remember which cartridge the scallop circle is from. I decided to cut the scallop circles with the Cricut vs. a paper punch because I'm making quite a few of these.  
Both of these sentiments are from Joy's Life Stamps, All Around Sentiments. Don't they stamp beautifully? 
For the sentiment above, I actually got three different stamps and positioned them how I wanted. How convenient is this? 
The bottom one comes as is, but if you're looking for a different center sentiment, check out Joy's video HERE. :-)  
I was going for a semi-vintage look. Not too "cutesy" if that makes sense.  


P.S. 
Joy has a brand new stamp set that is available for PRE-ORDER! 
Isn't this set fabulous?! 

5 comments:

jessica said...

these are adorable and this new stamp set is on my wishlist :)
TFS and happy monday!

Lisa said...

What an awesome box!! the paper is so pretty and the stamps you used are fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Just darling! What a great little box - love the paper you used and those stamps are fabulous! I think I'm headed over to Joys right now to check them out! Thanks for the inspiration!

Migdalia said...

Adorable treat box!Fantastic Stamp set!Awesome!

Ashley said...

These are so pretty! The Artiste cartridge is one of my favorites. :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Post a Comment