Thursday, March 28, 2013

Heard You Caught a Bug

Hello everyone! 
I hope everyone is having a great week! My husband and I are enjoying our stay-cation before his brother comes into town from Virginia. Boy does time fly when you're having fun LOL 

Anywhoo, I'm sharing a CAS card over at Joy's Life Design Team blog. I made this card for a sweet friend of mine. 
This adorable sentiment is from Joy's brand new set, Punny Animals
The cute bug is from Create a Critter cartridge. The sentiment mat and back ground mat are from the Lacy Labels cartridge.  

Blog winner - Giveaway #1 is: 
#4 - Silvia
Please email me at arcy.scraps (at) gmail (dot) com

Giveaway #2 is still open - Click HERE for more info :) 

Thank you for stopping by!
♥ Cyndy

3 comments:

jessica said...

adorable card!! love that cute bug!!!
Congrats to Silvia!!

Jovan said...

Super cute!

Migdalia said...

Totally Cute! Such a funny sentiment!Love it!
Have a wonderful Easter,
Migdalia

Post a Comment