Thursday, March 7, 2013

Wishing you a bright and happy day - Project Life cards

Hello everyone! 
Today I am sharing some Project Life cards I made over at Joy's Life DT blog. I made these tags for a swap that I'm in through Instagram

I had been dying to use this stamp for a PL cards and I finally did! 
 
The sentiment is from Joy's Tag You're It Set One. This sentiment makes me feel.... bright! I think I might just stamp the sentiment in every color one day soon LOL

Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very CUTE!Love your banner!Great idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

Jossie Posie said...

I love love the banner! If I could i would make banners all day! I'm so glad we found eachother on instagram! :)

your insta friend - Jossie

Post a Comment