Thursday, April 11, 2013

You quack me up

Hello everyone! How's everyone doing? I have been swamped with school and just everyday life. I hope everyone is having a great week!
I'm sharing this shaped card over at Joy's Life Design Team blog.
I've been playing with my Silhouette Cameo and cut this ducky out. It was so easy! 
  This cute sentiment is from Joy's brand new stamp set, Punny Animals
I decided not to cut the eye from the image and opted to use black enamel accents for the eye. 

Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

6 comments:

jessica said...

This is adorable! Great shaped card and LOVE the sentiment!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Thursday!

Dr Sonia S V said...

This is so sweet!!
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Jossie Posie said...

Cute!! Love the duck! He would go perfect in my bathroom!

Love to see what you create!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

So, so sweet! Love the cute duck shape and that sentiment is just perfect!

efe said...

çorum
karaman
niğde
osmaniye
kuşadası
Gİ7X

mansur said...

rize
balıkesir
bartın
giresun
bilecik

HZMZ2U

Post a Comment