Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Rock on!!

Hello everyone and welcome to another Krafty Girls challenge

This week's challenge is to create any paper craft that has a musical theme. I created a card that I plan on giving away to a friend for her birthday next month. You can never start too early, right? :) 

This awesome rocker chick is from the Rock Princess cricut cartridge. I had forgotten how much I love, love, love my cricut. 
Her rockin' face is from Peachy Keen's Laughy Taffy stamp set. 

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I added glossy accents to her "bracelet" :) 
 The crinkle ribbon is Goblin Green from 3 Girl Jam's Spooky Bundle.  
The twine is Honeydew from The Twinery.
The green faux stitching is from a Sakura Souffle Gelly Roll pen. These pens are amazing on black paper! 

The sentiment is from Pink By Design's Rock On stamp set. 
I blinged out her boots with Icicle or Crystal stickles. I mixed the bottles and couldn't remember which one I used. :( 


Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to join Krafty Girls


Have a fun, crafty day! 
♥ Cyndy

6 comments:

Maribel said...

You work wonders with these faces! I love how you worked with the green! What a fun card!
Maribel

Migdalia said...

This is so COOL! Super Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Theresa said...

I love the colors and the energy this card gives off! Nice, Cyndy!

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Such an adorable card! The PK face looks so cute and I love how you added the stickles! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cool card! I love your rocker girl and her face is too cute!

Stacey
DT sister

Georgiana said...

She sure looks like she is have fun just rockin' away! Great in green!

Have a wonderful day,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •

Post a Comment