Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Krafty Girls - Mint Color challenge :)

Hello everyone! Welcome to another Krafty Girls challenge. This week's challenge is to create a paper craft that has the color mint incorporated. I made a card for my hubby's coworker. 

The sentiment is from My Creative Time
The cute little bunny and tissue box are from Peachy Keen's Bawlin' Bunnies stamp set. 

 I colored the bunny and box with Copic Sketch markers. I need wayyy more practice! 
I added Crystal stickles on the bunny ears. I also added Buttercup Liquid Pearls

Don't forget to join us HERE



♥ Cyndy 

4 comments:

Maribel said...

I'm so jealous of your Copic marker collection :) I have none at the moment but I would like to own them all!
I like how soft the mint looks with the white!
Maribel

jessica said...

What an adorable card!! Love the PK stamp and MCT sentiment!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

Migdalia said...

Such an ADORABLE little image with sweet sentiment. LOVE it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an adorable bunny, even with her not feeling well :) This is such a cute card!

Stacey
DT sister

Post a Comment