Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Krafty Girls

Hello, hello :) 
I hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July weekend! 
Welcome to another Krafty Girls Challenge. This week's challenge is to create any paper craft and use a die cut. Easy peasy! :) 

I'm so behind on my Project Life album that I thought this would be a perfect way to work toward catching up! I created a "weekly card". I used a few die cuts here. I used the flag banner die cuts from My Creative Time. Also from My Creative Time, is the curly label die. 

The wood veneer is from Michaels and the thickers are from Marshalls ($1.49 or $1.99 - can't remember).


Please link up your crafty, die cut creations HERE :) 

Thank you for stopping by! 
♥ Cyndy 

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh man, you are one of the lucky ones that found Thickers at Marshalls.

Maribel said...

This is a great color combo! I love red with this shade of blue!
Maribel

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love that chevron paper and the doily is such a great touch!

Stacey
DT sister

Jossie Posie said...

your cards and creations always come out great! You inspire me!!! thank you for that!

Karen said...

Very pretty card! Love how you added the doily! :)

Karen
craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

Post a Comment