Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Dr. Who inspired card ♥

I am soo in love with this Dr. Who inspired card that I made for a friend of mine.

The cute girl is from the Once Upon a Princess cartridge. 
The handsome fellow is from the Simply Charmed cartridge
The girls face is from Peachy Keen's Princess Face Assortment
The guy's face is from Peachy Keen's Boy Mates Assortment
His mustache is from Peachy Keen's RETIRED Accessories One Assortment

I used the Silhouette Cameo to create the Tardis. When I made this card, the tardis was not available in the Silhouette Online Store, but I think I saw it recently so if you're interested in using it - it will save you a lot of time! 


I had to stamp each letter at a time, but it was worth it ♥
I used My Creative Time's Just Simply Live stamp set

The hearts are from the Baby Steps cartridge. It sounds silly, but those are my favorite hearts.



hehe I will always love Peachy Keen Stamps!! 


Thanks again for stopping by!
 ♥ C. 

3 comments:

Clipping Path said...

A lovely sweet and adorable card Chrissy. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps.

vedat said...

canlı sex hattı
heets
salt likit
salt likit
puff bar
662LT

agit said...

ığdır
maraş
afyon
bandırma
hakkari

XUDC

Post a Comment