Wednesday, March 12, 2014

It's been TOO long

Hi guys! 

I know it it's been a LONG time since I've been in blogland, but I've had soo many things going on. I've been on Instagram a lot lol 
- you can find me HERE @arcyscraps - 
I will be posting what I've been up to throughout the day/week and will try post more often :)


 So, yes... I'm still in love with my Cricut and Gypsy. 
I try to use it as often as I can, but with school, work, etc it's kinda hard :( 


 Here's a view of my desk: creating a banner with the Birthday Bash Cartridge

Again, yes... I'm still in love with the Project Life scrapbook system. It's so convenient and simple. I can't remember if I mentioned before, but last spring we got a hamster! (you can see her below) Her name is Molly The Bandit :) You can see her adventures on instagram #mollythebandit lol she's so cute. 


I saw this on Instagram and I was determined to replicate it... 

but, I had forgotten I'm not good at drawing lol 



Anywhoo, that's what I've been up to. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
 ♥ Cyndy 



0 comments:

Post a Comment